The Institutional Membership Program
Enjoy Free Admission and More
The Institutional Membership program enables current university students, faculty and staff to visit the Museum free of charge when they present valid university student, faculty or staff ID at any WAM ticketing desk. The Institutional Membership program allows access to the Museum during all regular visiting hours and includes most exhibition and programmatic offerings.
Benefits of Membership
- Free General Admission to WAM galleries for students, faculty and staff, including Third Thursdays Master Series (excludes special events)
- Free docent-led tours for all students, faculty and staff
- 10% discount on classes
- Up to 20% discount on facility rentals
- Discounted admission on special events (such as exhibition and Flora in Winter openings)
- Discounts on general admission extended to parents during Parents, Alumni or Reunion Weekend
- Access to the Museum’s Education and Experience Department who will work with your teachers and faculty to create the best educational experience to fit your curricular and/or extracurricular needs
- Marketing of partnership will include listing in access magazine, Annual Giving Report, WAM website and through social media
Participating Institutional Memberships
Interested in learning more about the program?
Email Karmen Bogdesic at email@example.com for more information.
Interested in a tour for your student, faculty, or staff group?
Email Jan Ewick at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.