The Institutional Membership Program
Enjoy Free Admission and More
The Institutional Membership program enables current students, faculty and staff to visit the Museum free of charge when they present valid student, faculty or staff ID at any WAM ticketing desk. The Institutional Membership program allows access to the Museum during all regular visiting hours and includes most exhibition and programmatic offerings.
Benefits of Membership:
- Free General Admission to WAM galleries for students, faculty and staff, including Third Thursdays Master Series (excludes special events)
- Free docent-led tours for all students, faculty and staff
- 10% discount on classes
- Up to 20% discount on facility rentals for institutional events
- Discounted admission on special events (such as exhibition openings and Flora in Winter)
- Discounts on general admission during Parents, Alumni or Reunion Weekend
- Access to the Museum’s Education and Experience Department who will work with your teachers and faculty to create the best educational experience to fit your curricular and/or extracurricular needs
- Marketing of partnership will include listing in access magazine, Annual Giving Report, WAM website and through social media
Thank you, Institutional Partners!
Interested in learning more about the program?
For more information, email Karmen Bogdesic at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-793-4326.
Interested in a tour for your student, faculty, or staff group?
Email Jan Ewick at email@example.com for more information.