Creative fun, all year long!
The Worcester Art Museum Studio Art Program has a long history of introducing children of all ages to the world of art. Our young students explore the Museum collection, try new materials, and benefit from working with professional artists and educators. As they build their skills, they gain a sense of confidence and a deeper appreciation for art. All youth, not just those with perceived talent, benefit from our Programs. Class materials are provided.
Tips for Picking the Right Class
- When selecting a class, consider your child's age. Youth classes are grouped by age.
- Review class listings with your child to determine which classes interest him/her.
- Learn more about our instructors.
- Visit the Museum in advance of classes to familiarize your child with the Museum.
- Be sure to register in advance to ensure your spot. Please note, classes will be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met.
If you need assistance selecting a class, please call 508.793.4333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal consultation. We would be happy to assist.
For information about youth scholarships, please visit our Scholarships page.
Pre-registration for classes and workshops and the extended day program is strongly suggested. Spaces are limited and fill quickly! If you sign up for a morning and an afternoon class, be sure to add supervised lunch to your shopping cart. An optional extended day program is available for students registering for either a morning or afternoon workshop, or both.
Ways to Register!
- Browse and Register Online
- Over the Phone: Call us at 508.793.4333
- Mail: Download Sign Up Sheet and mail it to: Classes at Worcester Art Museum, 55 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609
- In Person: Register in person in the Higgins Education Wing, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (Staff are working remotely due to COVID, please register online, over the phone, or via the mail)
All materials are provided for all workshops.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
All classes and workshops meet and depart from the Museum's Lancaster Street Lobby. Please accompany your children to and from the lobby each day. Children ages 3-13 will not be allowed to exit the building without the company of an adult.
Questions, Comments or Concerns?