What's Available for Teens?
The Worcester Art Museum's intensive classes for youth ages 14-17 provide time to develop skills, create a portfolio-appropriate artwork, and share ideas with other like-minded students. Teen classes include group critiques, socializing, and break time. They also offer a great opportunity for college-bound artists, students looking to build their portfolios, or just have some creative fun. All class materials are provided.
Tips for Picking the Right Class
- Consider your teen's objectives when selecting a class. Classes can be structured to either allow for more independent study, to offer more guided instruction, or be a mix of both.
- Review class offerings with your teen to ensure the class aligns with his/her interests and/or college requirements.
- Learn more about our instructors.
- Visit the Museum in advance of classes to familiarize your child with the Museum.
- Be sure to register in advance to ensure your spot. Please note, classes will be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met.
If you need assistance selecting a class, please call 508.793.4333 or email us at email@example.com for a personal consultation. We would be happy to assist.
For information about youth scholarships, please visit our Scholarships page.
Pre-registration for classes and workshops and the extended day program is strongly suggested. Spaces are limited and fill quickly!