Create and learn together
WAM’s family-friendly classes provide the opportunity to explore, move, and create with an adult in the studio. Taught by professional artists and educators families make beautiful artworks and wonderful memories. Budding artists- young and old- jump in and have fun in the studio while exploring materials and techniques side-by-side. Register each person attending, including any accompanying adults.
Browse and Register
A New Summer Program!
WAM has shaken things up, with a new summer schedule and interdisciplinary offerings mixed in with our classic high-quality arts classes! Registration is now easier than before, and longer class hours better fit family schedules. You can read a bit more about these changes below and the individual components of each program can be found within the descriptions.
For Art-Together Classes:
We are keeping our 2-hour Art Together classes the same as last year, with a slight shift in the schedule. They will run from 10:30AM-12:30PM.
See also our summer programs for Youth Classes and Teen Classes.
Tips for Picking the Right Class
- When selecting a class, consider your child's age. Family classes are grouped by age.
- Review class listings with your child to determine which classes interest him/her.
- Learn more about our instructors.
- Visit in advance of classes to familiarize your child with the Museum.
- Be sure to register in advance to ensure your spot. Please note, classes will be cancelled if less than 6 students have enrolled three days prior to start date.
If you need assistance selecting a class, please call 508.793.4333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal consultation. We would be happy to assist.
For information about scholarships, please visit our Scholarships page.