Find your inspiration
The Worcester Art Museums Studio Art Program offers high quality art instruction in an encouraging studio classroom environment. Students of all abilities build skills quickly through interaction with instructors and peers. Visits to the Museum's galleries broaden students' perspective and inspire classroom creativity. Classes are offered during the day, evening, and on weekends.
Browse and Register
When browsing class offerings, please refer to the following course key for recommended skill level.
- Novice - For those with no previous experience with medium
- Beginner - For those who have some experience with medium
- Intermediate - Requires completion of at least two classes in medium
- Advanced - Requires completion of at least three classes
- All Levels - Open to all levels from beginners to continuing students
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 508.793.4333 or email us at email@example.com. We are happy to help you make the right selection.
Except when noted, materials are not included in the tuition for adult classes. All-day workshops include a lunch break. Bring your own lunch, or visit the Museum Café and Sip Cart.
For information about adult scholarships, please visit our Scholarships page.
For public programs and lectures for adults, visit our Events page.
Call us with questions at 508.793.4333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.